The Nordic private equity market in Q3 2018
Argentum has published the Q3 2018 analysis of the Nordic private equity market.
Download the full report: Number Crunch Q3 2018
Some key takeaways from the Nordic private equity scene:
- Investment activity saw a slowdown in the third quarter, with €2.5 billion invested in buyout companies and €164 million invested in venture companies.
- Nevertheless, 2018 is due to be a record breaking year for Nordic private equity. By the end of the third quarter
Nordic companies had received more than €12.5 billion in investments, of which €545 million was invested in the venture segment.
- 34 deals were made in the buyout segment and 59 in the venture segment in the third quarter.
- Buyout funds secured commitments of ̴€800 million and four venture funds secured a total of €65 million.
- 27 PE-backed companies were exited in the quarter.