Apply for the Argentum Award 2022
Argentum hands out an award for the best private equity master’s thesis and with that a cash prize of NOK 20.000
The Argentum Award has been established to encourage students to analyse topics within the field of private equity. Further, the award should encourage the production of theses of the highest quality. A committee appointed by the Argentum Centre for Private Equity at NHH, the Norwegian School of Economics, will assess the submitted theses. The winner will be announced in April 2022.
Eligible master’s theses must:
- Analyse a topic within the field of private equity (including both buyout and venture)
- Have a connection to a Nordic academic institution
- Have been submitted in 2021
The theses will be assessed after the following criteria:
- The thesis holds a high academic level
- The topic is relevant for players in private equity today
Apply for the Argentum Award 2022 by sending the thesis, name of the supervisor and name of the academic institution to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is March 1st 2022.